A doe-eyed, skinny cartoon woman with a timeless look. Good for playful, cheerful projects. Includes variations in skin tone, hair colour, clothing. Pants, shorts, sleeveless shirt, long-sleeve shirt, etc. Change the dilation of her eyes irises, modify her bodily proportions quickly and easily, by simply scaling or moving some armature bones.
- Decent results in Cycles, Eevee, and Workbench renders
- Fully custom rig with shoulders, knees, elbows, advanced rig constructs.
- Rigged tongue, toes (yes, every toe), irises, and body proportions
- Metarig controls to change many aspects of her pose simultaneously in pleasing ways. Dancing, smiling, winking, blinking, etc
- All outfits rigged to her body, including wings and accoutrements
You need to be proficient with Blender 2.83+ before you can be effective using this rig and character, so do tutorials on armatures, pose mode, and basic rendering if you're having difficulties.
The basic version is non-commercial educational only. If you wish to use the assets, rig, etc in a commercial project, purchase the commercial license.
If you have questions, you can reach me at Gmail and Discord. I am Philo Vivero in both places.
I have five total characters for sale on Gumroad. You may wish to know which is right for you. Here is a quick comparison.
Lilithe Classica - Very thin, muscular, petite. Cartoon eyes.
Tailey Fang - Natural large Asian female proportions. Cartooney face.
Annya Leona - Extremely long-legged and large-breasted Eastern European woman, beyond what is typical.
Princess Verachantesse - Two download options (you can get both with the single purchase). Older 2020 version, and modern 2021 version. Petite proportions. Body/face is cartooney. Older version has many outfits/colours. Newer version has same outfits as Tailey.
Noella Kamilah - Largely identical to the older Princess Verachantesse version, but defaults to dark skin tone and eyes. Cartooney body/face.
Shoulder Tutorial, Part 1
Covering all the main bones in her chest/shoulder/back area.
Shoulder Tutorial, Part 2
A quick summary of part 1 bones, and talking a little more about clavicle, arm, and neck bones that affect the look of shoulders.
Full Demo, PG-13
This is a Not-Safe-For-Work (NSFW!) full demo, showing most of the rig capabilities, and many of the outfit and skin options.
Eyes Demonstration and Tutorial
A short tutorial on making her eyes, pupils and reflections.
- Fast computer and graphics card. Preferably 4x 3GHz+ CPU, 6GB+ GPU
- Blender 2.83+ (older version) and 2.93+ (newer version)
- Included armature does not have true FK (only IK and simulated FK)
- Pictured musical motif earrings/tattoo not included
- Under clothes, she has semi-realistic colours and textures. 18+ years!
- The "Palacio Verachantesse" included is FREE, and you may not use it in any commercial project. There are assets in there that are free but not owned by me, so I do not have the authority to grant a commercial license of the Palacio.
Questions? Visit the discord at https://discord.gg/dXte3f2ZFN.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you for helping an artist who creates. One day I hope to return the favour. You will build something great, and when I see it, I will feel the need to encourage your creativity and energy. Give and receive, in the great karma circle of life.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.