A thin Asian woman with an impossibly-cartoonish face. Her Chinese name is 芳台孋. She has variations of skin tone, hair colour, clothing. She has an advanced rig for posing that is not industry-standard. All the results you can see here speak for themselves, though if you're a professional animator, you might need to spend a little time here and there re-learning.
- Decent results in Cycles, Eevee, and Workbench renders
- Fully custom rig with shoulders, knees, elbows, advanced rig constructs
- Rigged tongue, toes (yes, every toe), irises, and body proportions
- Metarig controls to change many aspects of her pose simultaneously in pleasing ways. Smiling, winking, blinking, etc
- All outfits rigged to her body
You need to be proficient with Blender 3.1+ before you can be effective using this rig and character, so do tutorials on armatures, pose mode, and basic rendering if you're having difficulties.
The basic version is non-commercial educational only. If you wish to use the assets, rig, etc in a commercial project, purchase the commercial license.
If you have questions, you can reach me at Gmail and Discord. I am Philo Vivero in both places.
I have several characters available. You may wish to know which is right for you. Here is a quick comparison of all, including this one:
Annya Leona - Long-legged and large-breasted Eastern European woman, beyond what is typical.
Endeara Devika - More weighty, muscular, but petite. Meant to look like she's from India.
Giazelle Veloca - Quite thin, petite, new and different mesh than most of the others. Smaller eyes, slightly more-human proportions, but still cartoonish.
Joliette Fleurs - Ballerina-thin, newer and more different mesh and rig than even Giazelle. Advanced face rig. Rig has far fewer drivers (but more constraints) than the other characters. I will be re-doing some other characters to follow the techniques I used on Joliette.
Lilithe Classica - Thin, muscular, petite. Meant to look like she's from Asia.
Monette Taida - Thin and fit, with an exotic caucasian look. A beach girl.
Princess Verachantesse - Petite but athletic proportions. Body/face is cartooney. Meant to look like a musically-inclined caucasian.
Tailey Fang - Natural large Asian female proportions. Meant to look like she's from Asia.
Zandeya Stormer - Athletic and nerdy, she has a bit of extra attitude and occasional patriotic inclination. Meant to look caucasian.
You can see a video series about how these characters are rigged on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsuMM_xVywlWB8NMIT-L1dg
- Fast computer and graphics card. Preferably 4x 3GHz+ CPU, 6GB+ GPU
- Blender 3.1+
- Included armature does not have true FK (only IK and simulated FK)
- Under clothes, she has semi-realistic colours and textures. 18+ years!
- The "Palacio Verachantesse" included is FREE, and you may not use it in any commercial project. There are assets in there that are free but not owned by me, so I do not have the authority to grant a commercial license of the Palacio.
Questions? Visit the discord at https://discord.gg/7rFDMEYVzj.
In these hard times, pay the value you get, as much as you can.