A thin American woman with a flair for the exotic. Includes variations in skin tone, hair colour, clothing. She has an advanced rig for posing that is not industry-standard. All the results you can see here speak for themselves, though if you're a professional animator, you might need to spend a little time here and there re-learning.
- Decent results in Cycles, Eevee, and Workbench renders
- Fully custom rig with shoulders, knees, elbows, advanced rig constructs
- Rigged tongue, fingers, toes (yes, every finger and every toe), irises, and body proportions
- Metarig controls to change many aspects of her pose simultaneously in pleasing ways. Smiling, winking, blinking, etc
You need to be proficient with Blender 3.1+ before you can be effective using this rig and character, so do tutorials on armatures, pose mode, and basic rendering if you're having difficulties.
The basic version is non-commercial educational only. If you wish to use the assets, rig, etc in a commercial project, purchase the commercial license.
I have several characters available. You may wish to know which is right for you. Here is a quick comparison of all, including this one:
Annya Leona - Long-legged and large-breasted Eastern European woman, beyond what is typical.
Endeara Devika - More weighty, muscular, but petite. Meant to look like she's from India.
Giazelle Veloca - Quite thin, petite, new and different mesh than most of the others. Smaller eyes, slightly more-human proportions, but still cartoonish.
Joliette Fleurs - Ballerina-thin, newer and more different mesh and rig than even Giazelle. Advanced face rig. Rig has far fewer drivers (but more constraints) than the other characters. I will be re-doing some other characters to follow the techniques I used on Joliette.
Lilithe Classica - Thin, muscular, petite. Meant to look like she's from Asia.
Monette Taida - Thin and fit, with an exotic caucasian look. A beach girl.
Princess Verachantesse - Petite but athletic proportions. Body/face is cartooney. Meant to look like a musically-inclined caucasian.
Tailey Fang - Natural large Asian female proportions. Meant to look like she's from Asia.
Zandeya Stormer - Athletic and nerdy, she has a bit of extra attitude and occasional patriotic inclination. Meant to look caucasian.
You can see a video series about how these characters are rigged on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsuMM_xVywlWB8NMIT-L1dg
- Fast computer and graphics card. Preferably 4x 3GHz+ CPU, 6GB+ GPU
- Blender 3.1+
- Included armature does not have true FK (only IK and simulated FK)
- Under clothes, she has semi-realistic colours and textures. 18+ years!The basic version is for educational/personal use only. If you want to make any money using Giazelle, please purchase the commercial license.
Rigged 3D character with amazing elbows, knees, shoulders, hips, neck, fingers, toes, and more!